[SAFE] anomalie dans la création de liens symboliques
For the spool links, and more important, I did not use it until now, but it seems it is not working correctly, at least for the configuration I am using, and from my understanding.
For example, I am downloading data in the (typical) directory structure: %Y/%j, with type:datetree, and I setup post-processing to create spool link :
<organization> <subpath>%Y/%j</subpath> <type>datetree</type> <keep_parent_folder>false</keep_parent_folder> <post-processing> <checksum>none</checksum> <compression type="zip" subdir="false">uncompress</compression> <archive subdir="false">none</archive> <spool_link>/path/to/spool/link</spool_link> </post-processing>
I would expect that symlinks are created pointing directly to the product itself, but what is happening, it is creating symlinks pointing to the day of year (see Output 4).
$ ls … /sl1/s3b -al lrwxrwxrwx 1 s3ocean ist 69 Sep 3 12:29 245 -> /share/data/satellite/slstr/level1/sl_1_rbt____o_nr/data/s3b/2021/245 lrwxrwxrwx 1 s3ocean ist 69 Sep 3 13:23 246 -> /share/data/satellite/slstr/level1/sl_1_rbt____o_nr/data/s3b/2021/246
So a bit misleading if you want to use spool data for different processing chains and to remove it after processing, since full path to the products through spool link is pointing to the actual product, which would be removed (a bit dangerous), while only day of year is symlink. I presume if I use different method to store data (e.g. directly in the spool) it should work with the spool_link. Let me know if you are using this and if there is some other parameter to add.